TT Hear I Come! - Dalton, GA

I can't wait for my TT procedure next. My...

I can't wait for my TT procedure next. My procedure is scheduled on Dec 14, 2015. I will be traveling from VA to Dalton, GA. I plan to stay in the area for a 1 week following the procedure. I'm excited and anxious but look forward to the new me! I plan to get a thigh lift once I cross this hurdle.

Two weeks before TT

I am doing a 10 day smoothie challenge to help ease my body into surgery. I am hoping to avoid or lessen the symptoms of constipation and bloating due to toxins in my body before surgery. Also, i want the added benefit of dropping a few lbs before hand.

My husband took my pics and measurements today. I'm excited to see the results of my smooth challenge and then off to surgery!

More pre-surgery pics

Here are a few more pics pre-surgery. I hope to have a tighter tummy with a smooth lean appear. Six pack here I come. My personal trainer and I are on a mission.

I survived!

My surgery went well yesterday. Dr. Williams and his team are wonderful. I'm very sore but surviving through the pain. Thank goodness for pain mess and my Mom. She flew in to help take care of me.

9 months update

My results are awrsome and I loolike a million bucks! This wad money well spent. No amount of diet and exercise would have achieved this look. Dr. Williams is highly recommended!

Latest pics

Let me know what y"all think. My scat os healing nicely so I'm going to move forward with the thigh lify!
Dalton Plastic Surgeon