25yo No Kids, Tight as a Virgin :D - Dallas, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I couldn't have been more proud that I have chosen...

I couldn't have been more proud that I have chosen Dr. Brady to take care of my female desires.
I've called many many states and places and never felt more confident and comfortable than with Women's Wellness Institue of Dallas.
This is an all women's office and it couldn't be any more nuturing, understanding, and neat.
They take care of all your questions and have the best recovery after care help to help make it an easy neat recovery providing everything you really need and more. Reading a lot of other people's experience elsewhere has made me so thankful that I chose Dr. Brady to take care of everything before, during, and after.
This is the place I will get all my future desires to be done at.
Women know what's best for women
I feel like a neatly sewned virgin :D

Dr. Brady has a very amazing spirit. She's very nice, full of energy and warmth. She knows what she is doing in a very gentle way. She instantly makes you very comfortable even if you are a timid reserved person. She feels like she is easy to talk to and you can really trust her. She did an amazing job on sewing me up like reborn virgin!:D I am so satisfied with my results and all the endless care and follow ups I have received to recover. I will only go to Women's Wellness Institute for all my future female desires. Women know what's best for women!!