Awesome Experience with the Diva Laser - Dallas, TX

After having 3 children I had noticed I had been...

After having 3 children I had noticed I had been experiencing vaginal dryness and bladder leakage when I would exercise. I had been dealing with this for awhile and didn't particularly know how to treat it and was also somewhat embarrassed. When I was at my botox/juvederm appointment with Clara their P.A. (who's the sweetest by the way) I noticed a sign they had for the Diva laser vaginal therapy. So after my appointment I asked Erin, the laser expert there about it. Mind you I was super embarrassed to even ask but she took the time to explain everything in detail and made me feel so comfortable like there was actually hope for my problem that I had been struggling with for so long. So I set up an appointment to have it done literally the following week. The procedure took less than 5 minutes and was mildly uncomfortable only towards the end but nothing too unbearable. It was definitely more easier than I had anticipated. Erin was very professional and set me at ease! They said I would notice a difference within 24-48 hours and i noticed it within 48 hours. (TMI) but it felt more tight and the bladder leakage was highly improved! She said it's a 3 treatment process so this was my 1 out of 3, but I will definitely be going back to complete the full 3!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Antonetti and his staff are always warm and welcoming. I always feel like I'm visiting close friends when I go to my appointments for my botox/juvederm. I would recommend clinique dallas to anyone you won't be disappointed!