From a Deflated 110lb Weight Loss to a Master Piece - Dallas, TX

I am writing this review in hopes that others...

I am writing this review in hopes that others would have the privilege to have the best doctor in the world make your body into a master piece. I had gastric bypass 2.5 years ago and needless to say after losing 110lbs my body was just deflected. I thought after losing all this weight I would feel fabulous but I didn't. I actually felt worse. So began my hunt for a plastic surgeon to help me regain my confidence. My search went through 10 plus surgeons until I found Dr. White I normally wouldn't have paid for a consultation but I had read so many positive reviews and set through so many dreaded consultations I thought what the heck lets give it a try. So I called and scheduled my appointment. I walked into the office it was so different, then the moment came when Dr. White walked into the room and I have to say all of my fears and worries just disappeared. He spent over two hours talking with me and my husband answering all of our questions he wasn't like the rest he genuinely cared about me and hearing all of my needs, wants, and desires. So the time came when we talked about cost YES the dreaded part. I will say this he is not cheap by any means but the ole saying is so very true "you get what you pay for". And believe me he is worth every penny he charges! So now your thinking how would I know this? Well I also had several Weightloss friends that were having tummy tucks at the same time as I was so we walked this journey together and my journey compared to theirs was worth the money I paid extra for. My poor girlfriends that had their surgery is now having to come see Dr. White to fix all the horrible work their surgeons did. Dr. White spent 10 hours on my body yes 10 hours he took his time he made me perfect and to think I never even needed 1 pain pill and not even 1 bruise was caused on my body. Dr. White has completely changed my life he truely cares about people and takes pride in his work. I can not begin to thank him enough for the new me!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr White is most most amazing Dr. He cares about his patients and takes pride in his work. Though the many years of practice he has moved his practice to the 20th century. He prepares you and makes certain you have the best results possible.