Best Decision I Have Made. Dallas, TX

My name is Sandra, I am 58 years old and on...

My name is Sandra, I am 58 years old and on January 5, 2016 I had an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) procedure done by Dr. White. Dr. White did an outstanding job and his staff consisting of Jasmine, Kimberly, Sara, Beverly, Penny and Sita were extraordinary. His staff is courteous, conscientious and extremely professional. They were always there to assist me and answer any questions I had. Dr. White is fortunate to have such a professional and competent staff. Dr. White is a perfectionist. He is meticulous to a fault and his primary concern is always the care of his patient. Obviously, those are the traits and characteristics that you want your plastic surgeon to possess. The entire process, from pre op to surgery to post op, was handled with the utmost care and professionalism. His attention to detail is what makes him such a unique surgeon. The procedure is explained in great detail every step of the way and it is amazing when you see it unfold right before your eyes. The most important part is the final outcome and in Dr. White case the results are extraordinary. As of February 15, 2016, I have gone from a size 18 to a size 10 and have lost 30 pounds. My husband and many friends have complimented me on the amazing work done by Dr. White. Dr. White has mastered the art of plastic surgery and certainly has to be one of the best, if not the best, plastic surgeons in the USA. I highly recommend Dr. White to anyone who is considering a plastic surgery procedure. I am certain that you will be totally amazed with the results.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon