Amazed by my Results - Dallas, TX

After 4 c-sections and years of breast feeding I...

After 4 c-sections and years of breast feeding I was in need of some maintenance. I was not able to exercise the protruding tummy away. I had muscle atrophy and needed excess tissue removed and my abdominal muscles reattached. Further, my breasts had begun to sag and lose fullness. I was in need of a tummy tuck and a breast lift. I had the tummy tuck and saw immediate results. I decided to have breast augmentation rather than a full lift at this time. I couldn't be more pleased with my breasts and I look forward to a full lift later in life. My only regret is that I did not do my Mommy makeover sooner!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Solomon came highly recommended by family and friends that previously had procedures performed. His attention to detail is impeccable. Highly trained, skilled and wonderful bedside manner. It is obvious that he has a passion for treating his patients with excellence. Brilliant surgeon! I am a doctor myself and I did extensive research before selecting Dr. Solomon. He is truly a doctor's doctor!