49 Yrs Old. Wanted to Have my 16 Yrs Old Tummy Back - Dallas, TX

I will be turning 50 next year and certainly did...

I will be turning 50 next year and certainly did not wanted to turn 50 yrs. old without looking like my early 30's :-) after much working out and diets my (as I use to call permanent pregnant) tummy was not going anywhere. So I decided to go with Tummy Tuck, Full Back and Thighs Liposuction. Did intense research and read blogs after blogs about different Dr. and Results. Can’t explain words how happy I am with the results. It’s been 5 weeks I am almost back to normal. My abs have never looked this FABULOUS. As after any major surgery one is expected to go through all the discomfort and uneasiness. BUT its soooooooo worth it. It’s been one of the best decisions I have made about myself I must say. Can’t wait to be over 6-8 weeks to start enjoying the results even more and get myself new wardrobe because, let me tell you, you will get smaller and smaller as the weeks progress. The Key is to wear the GIRDLE 24/7 and move around as much as you can to get rid of the swelling and fluids. Don't let anyone hold you back. TRUST me it’s so worth it. There is nothing wrong in making yourself look even more beautiful. And no one can do a better job than DR. Farah and her wonderful Staff.
I have been through some surgeries in the past due to my health condition but let me tell you this DR.FARAH IS ONE OF THE BEST SURGEON I HAVE EVER HAD.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Farah Naz Khan is definitely by all means is a very talented and amazing surgeon. She is young, passionate and most of all very caring. She will defiantly make you say WOW out loud after her amazing work. She is very sincere will never push you to do any procedure that you really don't need. One can rest assure that they are in good hands. She knows what she is doing. DR FARAH NAZ KHAN YOU ROCK!!!!!!