45 Year Old in Needed Some "Feel Good Magic" - Dallas, TX

At 45 years of age and a mother of two grown boys,...

At 45 years of age and a mother of two grown boys, I decided to do something that was just for me. After my hysterectomy in 2008, working out alone was just not getting me the look I wanted; tummy bulge refused to go away. After much research and thoughtful consideration, I went to see Dr. Meade. Impressed with his consultation and recommendations, I decided to move forward. The best decision I have made for myself ever. I love the way I look and thats considering I am less than 2 months post-op. It is such a great feeling to fit conformably in my clothes. A huge moral booster and self confidence lifter.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I appreciated that Dr. Meade was honest and did not set me up for false results. Truth be told he was able to deliver even better results that I expected. He made sure I understood what to expect post-op. His staff is very friendly and caring both pre and post surgery. A true professional team! Okay, I know there is no such thing as magic but Dr. Meade came very close. Extremely appreciative and beyond stratified with the end result. i have recommended Dr. Meade to friends and family alike.