35 Years Old with 3 Children - Dallas, TX

Went to my doctor for abdominal pain he notice I...

Went to my doctor for abdominal pain he notice I had a abdominal hernia and my stomach muscles was detached. I looked like I was 7 months pregnant. That was the worst feeling ever. People always asking me how many months was I. I then start looking online for surgeons in the Dallas area. I found Dr. Farris. Went in for a free consult. Dr. Farris has years of experience in general surgery and plastic surgery. He was a perfect match for the surgeon I was looking for. Dr. Farris and his team was very informative and patient with me through the surgery and my recovery time. Dr. Farris gave me my confidence back as a woman. I will be have more work done in a few short months and I will be using Dr. Farris again.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr. Farris and 10 on review. He is an amazing surgeon. He is patient, informative, honest, and very kind!!!!! His receptionist is the best. I am so please to have work with such an amazing team!!!!!