33 Year Old with 3 Kids...looking Better Now Than Before the Pregnancies!! - Dallas, TX

I first heard about Dr. Armijo through an...

I first heard about Dr. Armijo through an acquaintance that had done tons of research/interviews and ultimately decided to use Dr. Armijo for her procedure...she could not say enough good things about him and convinced me that I needed to meet with him about getting the tummy tuck I have always wanted after having three kids. I am so grateful for her recommendation and am so impressed with Dr. Armijo and his team, taking that first step and scheduling a consultation was the best thing I have ever done for myself! I had my procedure a few months ago and I have never been happier with my body than I am today, I look absolutely amazing and people can't believe that I have had three kids. I didn't love my stomach before kids, so I definitely wasn't happy with it after several pregnancies, and Dr. Armijo made it look AWESOME. He gave me so much confidence and now I actually look forward to putting on a bikini - never thought I would say that!! I have also been beyond impressed with his entire team - Marie, Cynda and Brandy to name a few - are so welcoming, informative, supportive and just so sweet, I love seeing them all every time I come to the office. I will be a client of theirs for a very long time, I am so confident in Dr. Armijo's abilities and these are the people that I want on my team as I fight this whole aging thing - I am totally sold on everything they do and they are stuck with me now! Thank you Dr. Armijo and all you ladies, I love feeling and looking this good!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon