27 Y/o - Rid of Old Cancer Surgery Scar into Hawaii-ready Belly Button! :) - Dallas, TX

Dr. Rai has given me back confidence and shed...

Dr. Rai has given me back confidence and shed light into my life. After so much darkness within the last two years of my life, I am able to feel more hopeful for years to come.

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at age 25, resulting in a very unsightly up and down scar on my abdomen. It spanned from above my belly button all the way down. Even my poor belly button didn't look the same after massive life saving surgery.

After surviving surgery and the difficult chemo after, all I could do was cover-up/hide the scars that painfully triggered the anxiety and darkness with cancer treatments.

Instead of being able to enjoy beauty in life, I never wanted to look at my body or clothes the same. I was angry at the world.

Dr. Rai was recommended by my oncologist, whom's opinions I value greatly.

I have a high level of anxiety, but I was able to trust Dr. Rai quickly. He is very kind, charismatic, has a warmth to his words, and even funny! He is genuinely caring-- and deeply dedicated to his work. He is a true 'artist' in cosmetic surgery. The human body is all different shapes, sizes, textures, etc. but Dr. Rai will work to make you look not only more beautiful and confident, but most importantly-- natural!

I am truly grateful for Dr. Rai and his staffs' care to help me rid of the unsightly reminder of the past. The scar that I have was 'corrected' and made into a side-to-side scar through abdominoplasty. I'm also thankful for my new belly button! I used to joke about having that Victoria's Secret belly button, but now everyone should ask for the 'Rai belly button.' I can't wait to visit my family in Hawaii and experience life after so much darkness!

Thank you, Dr. Rai for giving me sunshine, laughter, and hope back into my life, and for many years to come. :)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Amazing bedside manner, great warmth in clarifying and explaining procedures. Fun, easy to work with, and always smiling. :)