Trusculpt Vs CoolSculpt and Sculpsure - Dallas, TX

I have in the past had cool sculpting done,...

I have in the past had cool sculpting done, sculpture and about 5 weeks ago Trusculpt. I am overwhelmed by how easy, tolerable and amazing trusculpt works. I don't typically write reviews but I feel inclined to do so with how my experiences have been. I did see results with Coolsculpting however the 6 weeks of bruising, tenderness, nerve pain, numbness and itching were not something I would EVER want to go through again. I did Sculpsure about 7 months ago and saw no change at all. So obviously going into the Trusculpt treatment I was skeptical. The treatment itself was hot and I did get somewhat sweaty but it was nothing compared to the needle pain with Sculpsure and the suction pain with CS. The treatment was fast and there was zero downtime which I was pretty shocked about. However in the last week I have noticed some amazing results. Even my husband noticed which never happens. Not only did my jeans fit so much better but also the skin looks so much tighter on my stomach. After 3 kids my skin looked like a shriveled up orange peel. I can see such a difference in the elasticity which I was not expecting. I am super excited to get my second treatment done next week!!!!
Plano Dermatologic Surgeon

Amazing clinic! Love the aestheticians and laser techs!