To Soon to Tell .... - Dallas, TX

I just got my non surgical nose job yesterday...

I just got my non surgical nose job yesterday still a little pain and soreness so it's too soon to tell...i actually went to the gym right after my procedure I'm gonna wait a week for it to go down, then go back for another visit... so far my nose does look different, and my profile is much nicer although, I'm not sure if i love it yet if I'm gonna consider a permanent filler i wanna love it! Hopefully when i go back i can get those little areas on the very top of my nose that look unnatural to me fixed. All the staff is very nice. I will post again after my next visit. We didn't pay for mediocre and i would be upset if i had to get it reversed. I hope i can get just that touched up Once i go bac k. Once I'm happier with my nose i will be sure to post pics ????

Getting a nose filler was a great idea

I finally went back to get everything touched up With the nose filler I am happy with the results. I can't wait to get all dolled up. The staff is so sweet. And i recommend you visit with Dr standefer. I might still go back visit with them in 3 4 month's just to see my progress ????????. Worth every penny????
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon