Fat Transfer/Buttocks. Dallas, TX

I had the fat transfer procedure done to my...

I had the fat transfer procedure done to my buttocks because I had lost almost 80 lbs from weight loss procedure and with that being done, my butt was shrinking and when I was looking for cosmetic procedures, I ran into DR. Nathan Longs website and after looking and reading his website, I went ahead with the procedure. After I had it done, I didn't feel a thing for the first 2 days but then on the 3rd day was I feeling it. I didn't know that I had to wear a binder with my compression girdle. The binder was just not for me. I couldn't breath because of the tightness but that's what was shaping my waist to being small and making sure that my buttocks stayed big and firm. I love my results and I'm still keeping up with the procedure in wearing the compression. My incisions are almost closing but and healing and my back is not as soar as is was the first week. It was very soar to the touch but I'm almost done with all of this.
Next , I "might" do the front with his as well but still thinking about it, lol.
Dr. Nathan Long

Both Dr. Nathan Long and his assistant Britney were very good. When I had my first follow up, the doctor was very strict but well worth it. His assistant Britney was the best. With an assistant like her, I will be glad to return to do another procedure. Overall, everyone was super sweet.