Breast Lift and Pananicamy(tummy Tuck)

Hello all.. I have read reviews after reviews to...

Before with loss skin and hanging breast
0:48
Hello all.. I have read reviews after reviews to see and read about results and what to and what not to do. THANK YOU!!
Now my story started 2 years ago. I had gastric bypass. I loss 237lbs ???? but wow the skin left ????. So i started my journey to find out if I could get it removed and using my insurance. Well the answer to both questions was is Yes. Took research to find plastic surgeon that would go through the insurance. Have my Primary Care Physician start documenting issues that i was having with the excess skin and the sagging (SAGGING) breast. 8months of documentation from PCP and 8 first time consults with Plastic Surgeons. I picked my surgeon by his ratings, personality, and if he was willing to send info and answer questions from my insurance company. I took all my docs from PCP to Surgeon so that everyone would have the same info. So 6months later my surgery date was set 09/14/16. Photos below. Im still quite swollen but so happy.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon