He's the Best - No Question! - Dallas, TX

I was initially hesitant about going through with...

I was initially hesitant about going through with a rhinoplasty procedure because I felt like I wouldn't be able to clearly describe what I was hoping for my nose to look like and would thus end up with unwanted results. I think the key was finding the right doctor. Dr.Rohrich has been doing rhinoplasties for years and was able to hear my concerns and help me come up with the perfect operation plan. He reassured me with computer-generated images that matched exactly what I had in my head but was unable to fully describe. The procedure was definitely worth it. My nose looks exactly like he predicted and the confidence boost is incredible!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

You won't find a more masterful plastic surgeon that Dr. Rohrich. His work was so clean-cut, precise, and exactly met my expectations. There were no flaws in the nose shape or symmetry. He really did a perfect job! I'm so happy with my rhinoplasty!