Consultation only: Not As Nice As Everyone Says - Dallas, TX

So I go all the way to Dallas to have a rushed...

So I go all the way to Dallas to have a rushed consultation with Dr. Cochran. I had high expectations because everyone keeps saying "hes so nice! blah blah blah!" hes NORMAL hes not going out of his way to be nice. If you look at my pics in my other reviews you can see my nose and what I want done, I wrote Dr. Cochran an email asking him what other option are there for making my nostril bigger, instead of cutting the inside and making it look supported, he wrote back with something I wasn't even asking! He didn't look up my chart to figure out who was asking so he had no idea who I was and what i was asking. It was a simple question. Then I wrote back saying... uhhh no that's not what I was asking. I just got another email from him saying he will NOT perform surgery on me. After saying he would.. So i'm going to go to a REAL plastic surgeon. I wasn't about to pay 15 grand for a half assed surgery anyway. These people are correct saying they aren't as nice after they get you in there. Think twice with this guy and these people.

Messed up images

I forgot to add that after they took my pictures for the 3D imaging, I got in my email the images but they were all MY BEFORE NOSE! How can you trust an office that is so sloppy and careless about that kind of thing. I asked them about it and she was like OOPS my bad!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon