221 Pounds and Needed a Change

I had the balloon procedure done on Wednesday and...

I had the balloon procedure done on Wednesday and am officially 5 days post op and am finally able to leave my house. My doctors prescribed anti nausea and anti cramping medication and even with these medications the nausea and vomiting was almsot unbearable. My first night was the worst and I was unable to lay down and was throwing up about every 20 minutes. Each day was better but still very uncomfortable but day 5 was the first day I didn't feel as though I was going to faint when moving around. I definitely feel the balloon in my stomach and have no desire to eat - have been sipping on Gatorade and water for the past few days. I'm excited to be moving on the next phase and being able to move around and get back into a positive routine. On the bright side, I weighed in at 221 on day of procedure and am down to 212 today. Excited to see results moving forward.
Dr. Long

My doctor was great, he was there for any questions I had and assured me about the lack of risk of procedure.