Extraordinary Outcome! - Dallas, TX

Entering my fifties, I began to notice the...

Entering my fifties, I began to notice the progressing development of a double chin. As time passed, I became aware I was avoiding exposing my profile in social situations, always trying to position myself to hide my ever expanding double chin which eventually included saggy, drooping skin. I began researching plastic surgeons, first casually, then with more urgency as my problem continued to progress. I knew choosing a board certified surgeon with a great deal of experience and extensive background knowledge was paramount to the success of the outcome I desired. Knowing I would have to live with the outcome of the procedure for the rest of my life was not taken lightly. I spent over three years conducting endless physician background researches, attending face to face consultations, reading magazine articles and patient reviews before selecting Dr. John A. Standefer. Choosing this master surgeon was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Even though my expectations were extremely high, the outcome is better than I ever could've imagined. My procedure healed quickly without any signs I've had anything done. Looking years younger, I'm now proud to have my profile viewed from any angle.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

During my consultation with Dr. John A. Standefer, my first impression was that he is very kind. He has a comforting way of putting you at ease to speak openly. He doesn't hurry you through your consultation or any other time spent with him. I had all the time I needed to ask questions, or discuss what I was experiencing without feeling rushed. He is extremely informative. He shared extensive information to make sure I knew exactly what to expect before, during and after my procedure. He is attentive, paying attention to the smallest details. It was obvious he wanted my experience to be pleasant and the outcome of my procedure all I wanted it to be. The result exceeded my expectation. I am beyond ecstatic with my decision to choose Dr. Standefer and his amazing team of experts at Fresh Image Cosmetic Surgery Center for my procedure. If I could offer anyone advice, I would tell them to search no further than Dr. John A. Standefer.