mommy makeover..47 years old..tummy tuck,implants,lipo...time to wear a bathing suit again - Dallas, TX

This has been 30 years in the waiting...

Finally its my turn. i have 2 grown children and 8 grandbabies. its time to feel comfortable in my own skin. my husband totally supports me either way, he says it dosent bother him, but it bothers me terribly. i have lots of stretch marks and that is my main concern. and i figured while i was at it i should enlarge the girls a little. i am beyond excited and cannot wait for december to get here. i went to multiple consultations and i was torn between 2 of them. then i finally made the decision of who to use. now to lose a few pounds and wait for the day. .....im soooooo excited!!!!!!!

My before pics

These are before ....need to lose a few lbs and then get tummy tuck, implants, liposuction

Crisalix 3D images

Crisalix 3D images

SUPPLIES FOR AFTER SURGERY

HAVING MOMMY MAKEOVER DECEMBER 6 AND I AM INQUIRING ABOUT SUPPLIES THAT ONE WILL NEED AFTER SURGERY.......WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT YOU COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT......AND THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD

2 weeks to go

2 weeks to go until my surgery!!!!.it's hard to believe it is going to finally happen.....I haven't even thought of being nervous yet...but I'm sure it will come...I have had my preoperative....started my extra protein and vitamins...got some cute Leopard pjs to come home in ...and have everything lined up....I can't help to think about what it's going to look like...I just know I'm gonna love it......
Dallas Plastic Surgeon