Best Surgeon in Dallas!

Dr Meade is the best, hands down!! I am a...

Dr Meade is the best, hands down!!
I am a registered nurse, 41 years old and was looking for a makeover after 2 kids and extra weight due to nursing school and lack of motivation. I researched Dr. Meade from top to bottom. He was beyond my expectations. I asked what he recommended me to do and he suggested breast lift and tummy tuck with lipo. He was more concerned about my health than making money. This was my first surgery. The staff was very professional and compassionate. The CRNA called me days prior to surgery to explain the whole procedure. Mrs. Taylor was very caring. I spent one night after surgery at the hotel and the staff there was very helpful, caring and educated my husband on what to expect days to follow. Mrs, Dianne H, Carol, and Anne B, all RNs, knew it was my first surgery and treated me like I was a super star! Overall, it was an exceptional experience with Dr. Meade. I feel like he made my body a master piece. I was hesitant to make this decision for years, but I am very thankful I picked one of the best surgeons in Dallas. Thanks Dr. Meade and staff. my husband and I love my new body.
PS: Only regret, I whish I would have done it sooner!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon