Grandmother Make Over with Dr. Schwartz and What a Blessing! - Dallas, TX

Dr. Schwartz is an amazing surgeon! i am actually...

Dr. Schwartz is an amazing surgeon! i am actually in "the business" and I am a very modest and a ery prude kind of person and very ashamed of my body in general. I was scheduled with another plastic surgeon to have a Tummy Tuck, Brest Lift/Aug and some Lipo. Embarrassingly enough, Dr. Schwartz asked me about my surgery and during this time, I realized that I really had NOT had a proper consultation. He challenged me to come see him for a proper consultation and I really did not want to do it, because I was paid and ready to go with another surgeon. However, my gut told me to just do it! It was a serious blessing in disguise! I took another employee with me to the consultation that had a plastic surgery background and she kind of grilled him with questions. I walked out and was confused and I looked at her and said "what do you think?" She said "you know the right answer and the right surgeon is Schwartz!". I knew she was right but I wanted someone else to let me know too!! I changed my surgeon and surgery date etc. OMG! I am so blessed that I changed to Dr. Schwartz! He has a such a wonderful bedside manner and makes you feel so comfortable! He has an artistic eye. He is so intelligent and smart and you can just tell that he has to do everything himself because he wants things to be "right"! I am so pleased with my results so far, and I know I am only 2.5 weeks post op! I know it will get better too. I will be telling everyone about Dr. Schwartz! I sincerely believe he is one of the best in the Dallas area!!!! i feel super blessed that God put him in my path!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon