51, 100# Weight Loss, Reward Time for Me! - Dallas, TX

Lost 100# The work is done, now to reward...

Lost 100#
The work is done, now to reward myself
135#, 5,6" 36B
Skin removal, muscle work if needed, implants and lipo of hips and outer thighs .
No lift implants will lift because of good skin elasticity, measurements didn't indicate droop, just volume loss.... Too bad would liked to have changed the shape!
Chose Todd Pollock
Scheduled for Jan 2017

51yr Old, 100# Weight Loss, Skin Removal, Implants to Lift and Lipo of Flanks and Outer Thighs

Lost 100# over 6 years with a lap band, had revision to sleeve (at goal weight 135#) since the band broke 3 times, then converted to bypass for non stop reflux.

Now the work is done I'm ready for a reward of Skin removal, muscle work if needed and a fill for the loss of breast tissue. Lipo while we are there!! No need to pay the OR again.

July 2016 138#

Day 3 post op

Worth it!!!

Skin Removal, Sculpting an Tightening, Lift W Implants

Im 2 days out , i would do it again!!

Tight compression and dressing changes are the only painful negatives Im thrilled and its only day 2 Conturing, skin removal, breast lift w implants.  Talented surgeon who enhanced/ corrected what i took for granted as a younger person!! The flat side is a great place to be, Thank you GOD for the talents of plastic surgery.

Day 5 post op

Up, moving alot, walked target, out in public
Off pain meds! Still need muscle relaxer.

One week

Stitches out today
Progressing better than expected
Pain is minimal
Swelling is still alot

Swelling is my enemy!

Every day , the swelling!
I get it, it takes months for the lymphatics to reconnect, still makes me sad i havent seen my flat belly yet. Couldnt convince anyone to take immediate post op pics. So here i wait for the swelling to improve, have weeks to go. I feel good, the only pain was lipo related!
Im 13 days post op and have been iff pain meds since day 6-7. Dont even need Tylenol.
My silicone is beginning to settle into the pocket.

Patience for final result is so hard!!!

The swelling makes it hard to see the huge benefit of skin removal. My nipples are screaming mad at this whole BA. This is 19 days post op, 5'6" 138#. My minds eye sees me as still chunky here ....with the swelling. Im trying to consider it takes months to see final result.

8 weeks

THANKFULLY-- Uneventful healing
We are our own worst critics--- i can see the improvement. I am hoping the lower portion pooch, bulge, swelling whatever you choose to call it goes away. I know Im not 25, I had hoped for better results, flatter, tighter... that said it looks age appropriate. The boobs were the added bonus and i could not be happier w them!!

8 weeks

12 weeks

Still wearing my compression so my belly is supported ..
Dallas Plastic Surgeon