66 Yr Old Mini Face Lift - BEST in DALLAS! - Dallas, TX

Dr Sandy Sule, M.D., F.A.C.S. Recommendation I...

Dr Sandy Sule, M.D., F.A.C.S. Recommendation

I have always relied on D Magazine with excellent results for Restaurants - Shopping, Events and now Physicians.
I had been considering a "mini " facelift for quite some time so it was not unusual that D magazine would be my "go to". They publish yearly - Best Doctors in Dallas.

I interviewed 5 of the Best of Dallas. Each were unique with different listening skills- types of procedures and of course prices! After a lengthy time , I chose Dr. Sandy Sule...and am I ever happy with the results! Dr. Sule was above all : patient, knowledgeable and I felt very well-informed after my free consultation. He strongly emphasized a natural , not "overdone result".

Go to youtube and enter his name - he has many publications and has ben on several televisions shows. He ha received awards - Best Doctor 2014 - 2015!

Coming from a medical family, I know the importance of being Double Board Certified. Dr. Sule ONLY specialty is
your face...he is a perfectionist. He is kind , calming and reassuring before and after the procedure .

If you are considering ANY facial improvements - I've done the research for you - Dr. Sule is your Doctor ! My friends and family attest that he turns back the hands of time. Don't hesitate to call - he offers free consultations. His office staff is courteous, polite and professional. I feel confident you too will agree he is the best Doctor for you.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon