50 Year Old, Botox Free and Trying to Keep It at Bay - Dallas, TX

Had needling procedure at my dermatologist office...

Had needling procedure at my dermatologist office (well known and reputable) with the Eclipse Micro pen. Just now over 48 hours out. My face was VERY bright red and appeared to have serious sunburn following procedure. You could return to work but I wouldn't have. I did it Saturday morning and went home, stayed out of sun, no makeup for the day and just let my skin breath and begin its healing. Looked much better at 30 hours out. Mild pink. Today, at 60 hours out I am slight pink, starting to peel at the most aggressively treated sites, and needing frequent moisturizer. Otherwise, my skin feels soft and my pores on my forehead are MUCH smaller. Still to early to tell so I will update but so far I am pleased with early results. Crossing fingers! The logic behind it certainly makes sense. We shall see.

Pics as of today...

5 weeks out since my first treatment. No makeup on just clean face. I'm pleased!! Having a second treatment next Saturday.
Dallas Associated Dermatology

She was fabulous! Numbing cream applied. Talked with me about my areas of concern and how aggressive those areas would be treated. Did in office Visia pictures to track progress. Total time in office was an hour. She was very professional and personable as you would expect at a medical facility. I would not attempt any treatment, even for less money, at a day spa facility. Pharmaceutical grade skin products, Elta MD, were included for cleansing and sun protection.