Liposuction on Chin and Flanks - Dallas, TX

Even when I was a size zero, I always felt like I...

Even when I was a size zero, I always felt like I had excess fat on my chin and flanks. It has bothered me for years, and I decided to talk to Dr. Rohrich about my concerns. Four weeks following surgery, I now have a contoured waistline and am not worried about being photographed or seen from a side angle. My recovery has been easy. I have resumed all normal activities. I am very happy I did both procedures.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rohrich listened to my concerns and addressed both areas that were problematic for me. He did an amazing liposuction job on both my chin and flanks. And I am very satisfied with his work. His office was delightful to work with on the process of planning my procedures. From the initial consultation to the actually surgery, I felt well taken care and prepared for every step. I would strongly recommend Dr. Rohrich to any of my friends and family that are interested in an aesthetic procedure.