37 Yo, 2 Kids, Breast Replacement, Lipo of Abdomen, Flanks - Dallas, TX

Replacing 475 cc saline implants with 550 cc...

Replacing 475 cc saline implants with 550 cc silicone, lipo of stomach, sides, back roll. Nervous about the lipo, know what to expect with breast augmentation. Posting as all the other pictures and reviews have been a big help. Will update after surgery in two weeks. I am 5'7 and weigh 160. I work out 4-5x per week, just can't get my stomach to drop the "fluff"

2 days post

Well...it has been two days since my surgery and I look like a meat cleaver beat me up. My breast augmentation was simple, but the lipo is way more painful than I thought. Apparently I have really fibrous fat so it took them 3 hours. He removed 2 liters of fat. I was in bed all day yesterday, took a shower and almost passed out. I have a pretty high pain tolerance too. I am sure it will be worth it, but right now I am swollen and black and blue. I will post some pics once I shower again tomorrow.

7 days post op pictures

14 days post pictures

My bruising, swelling, and pain have gone down quite a bit. I measured my waist and it is about 4-5 inches smaller, and so far have lost about 6 lbs.