Better Late Than Never- Rhinoplasty

Dear realself Reader, I had my Rhinoplasty just...

Dear realself Reader,

I had my Rhinoplasty just under a year ago, sorry I waited so long to write this review! I don't know where to start with Dr. White... he is a master sculptor! I went to five different surgeons, Dr. White being the most expensive of all, but worth it. When it comes to your health and your face, don’t just go with the cheapest, go with the best. Dr. White is the best, he has his own method when performing a Rhinoplasty that no other doctor can replicate. He builds in cartilage into the bridge and tip of your nose so it is not only pretty but it is strong. I’ve seen women who have a pitched look and their nose looks very weak after a Rhinoplasty. If you do not want this happening to you go to Dr. White! Moreover, his staff is hands down the best… I must have called to cancel at least 7 times and each time they were more than accommodating with me, scheduling and rescheduling over and over again. I was so nervous but in the end very thankful I finally went through it. I now live in Marina Del Rey and I’m trying to find a doctor for Botox and fillers but cannot find a Doctor like Dr. White. I would trust him with all my anti-aging needs in the future! Thank you Dr. White and Staff for the amazing experience and results!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon