55 Yrs Old, Lipo on the Upper and Lower Abdomen and Flanks. - Dallas, TX

I am 55 yrs old, and have 3 kids, I exercise...

I am 55 yrs old, and have 3 kids, I exercise regularly and have been trying for years to get rid of the fat around my waist and stomach. I kinda figured it was due to menopause. :) I decided to have my procedure done at American Lipo Center, Dallas TX. Dr Baker and Nurse Debbie. I had my procedure done 9/30/15. The day of my surgery I was very nervous. I went there @ 5:00 am and started taking the cocktails of pills. I do not remember any of the procedure, I sleep through the whole thing! Which I am very glad, I was nervous about feeling the pulling and tugging, and was worried I would feel the pain where it may not be numb. I will post my before and after pictures so that you can see what the results look like up to this point (which is 2 weeks). I am hoping that this will help on whether or not to have the procedure. I am happy with my results so far and i am looking for to see what it will look like in the next 3-6mos.

Update beofre pics

here are the before pics

Update pics after 1 week

post -op pic 1 week

2nd week update

Here are pics form the second week. About the same as 1st week.

3 weeks

It has now been 3 weeks.
Dr Baker

I think Dr Baker did a good job.