Laser Hair Success. Dallas, TX

I wanted my underarms and Bikini line hair removed...

I wanted my underarms and Bikini line hair removed before summer so in September I started laser hair removal with Mancy. The machine she used always hurt leaving burns and scabs on my areas. I never thought much of it since I had never had laser hair removal and had nothing to compare it to. However, the sessions started off 45 min long then I noticed after time passed my sessions got shorter. Some even 10 min long and I paid the same price. I noticed after 8 months of treatment I still had stubble and hair growth it was just scabbed. I saw a difference maybe for 1 week, but over all nothing. I had a friend who was also getting laser hair removal and she went to a place that specializes in it and they put numbing cream on her she had no scabs and her hair wasn't growing back. When I mentioned to Mancy my concerns she said it probably was my hair and it wasn't her it was me and I should check with a medical professional which I thought she worked for. She also said she mentioned to me that there's a chance the machine might not work on my skin and I might notice discoloration. I never was told any of this and it was brand new information. So I decided to see my friends lady and within 3 months I'm noticing my hair isn't growing, the lady didn't cause me scabs and she took her time and never once hurt my skin. This office over charges and is cheap when it comes to equipment. As for Mancy, take constructive criticism and don't get lazy.

Great results

Everyone here is amazing and wonderful. From the time you go to the time you leave. I have spoken to several offices they are the best by far! I wouldn't trust my surgey to anyone else!

Laser Hair Success

I came back to see Mancy. This time I was prepared and the experience was amazing! She used numbing cream and what seemed to be a powerful but gentle machine. Two weeks later my hair has been reduced by over 80%. So glad I came back because this is a great place and my results are flawless!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon