I Could Not Be Happier! - Dallas, TX

I like many of you read review after review and I...

I like many of you read review after review and I may quite possibly the most skeptical guy on fillers and Doctor reviews as being accurate. WELL, after over 1 month, I can now say with 100% certainty Dr Ho and his staff are the best! Dr Ho, is a master in the art of fillers and botox. I will always be a repeat customer and I give Dr Ho and his entire staff the highest possible recommendation in every way from hospitality to professionalism. Dr Ho gave me exactly what I paid for, his experience is worth the cost of admission all day long! I sincerely hope this helps those of you on the fence in your decision making process! Good Luck :)

Thank you!
James
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

Our interaction was personal and friendly. Dr Ho and his staff spent a lot of time answering my questions in full, not selling me their service but proving their worth. I'm most appreciative of Dr Ho's personal opinions based on his experience which turned out to be excellent and accurate advice! Dr Ho knows what he is doing! this is one of those times "You get what you pay for"