FUE Transplant Not Worth the Time or Money - Dallas, TX

I recently had a FUE hair transplant in the Dallas...

I recently had a FUE hair transplant in the Dallas area back in late June. I can tell you that it was not worth the hassle or the money. Firstly, the clinic where I had this done requires a $125 fee just for a consultation. When I first went there a blonde young woman with the personality of a fried lobster ask me for my fee and ran the credit card, and after a slight waiting time took me back to another room and began photographing my head in various positions. She performed her duties so matter of factly and had such a bad attitude that it was as if she hated her job. She should get another job if she didn't like it! Anyway, getting to the point. I had the procedure done the following week. I followed the post-op instructions to the letter...Keep the area moist, it told me when I could use the shower head directly on my scalp (which was 10 days after the procedure) and gently work the scabs off and all that stuff. Well here it is almost 2 months later and much of what was implanted has fallen out, and when I try to use the shower head on the transplant area it feels like it's ripping out some of the hair that was implanted. I even bleed a little bit sometimes. I went back to showering using a cup to pour on my scalp instead of using the shower head. The transplant area feels rough and kind of numb still. And the doctor called me a month later to try and prescribe me some Propecia, and there's no way I'm taking that stuff. Also they gave me 6 free laser treatments at their clinic, I used 4 of them. If you want more treatments with the laser then naturally you have to pay for each one, or you can buy their laser cap for $3000, screw that...I'm taking supplements now instead of the Propecia that they recommended, and I'm just going to see if anything grows in the transplant area. May will mark the ten months since my transplant. If I don't see anything by then, you can bet that I'll warn as many people as possible to go with an alternative to this type of surgery. Honestly, I wish that I'd just gone with a hair system instead of this. They have many good nonsurgical options out there these days.
Dallas Hair Restoration Surgeon

The doctor is actually nice but his staff is terrible. There are just totally impersonal and appeared to even be 'angry' with their attitude. But that's typical of a lot of people in the Dallas - Ft. Worth area. I guess living in that nondescript, soulless area is enough to sour anyone's attitude.