You Look Prettier Than I Have Ever Seen You! - Dallas, TX

That was the comment I received just a few months...

That was the comment I received just a few months ago from a dear friend I have not seen in a couple of years. I still look like me, but a prettier more confident me!

My reasons for considering a facelift were similar to most of the stories you will read and are probably the same reasons you are on this site.....jowls, turkey neck, under-eye bags, hooded eyes....I won't bore you with the details. I did a lot of research. I mean a lot. I first learned the names of the types of procedures involved in lifting and restoring the different parts of the face; Rhitedectomy, Bleharoplasty, Brow lift etc.. I then went on to learn about the different facelift procedures; Mini lift, SMAS, Deep Plane, Composite and what to expect with each procedure. I then started researching Doctors in my area; looking over their websites, looking at reviews from patients and most importantly what other doctor's were saying about them. Due to my research, I was able to face the fact that a simple fix was off the table. I wanted long lasting, natural looking results. The more I read, the more I was confident the Composite facelift was my best option. I had the surgery a year ago. The surgery itself took 5 1/2 hours. I opted to stay two nights at the private hospital and spent 3 nights in a hotel because I lived 2 1/2 hours away. I had considerable swelling but very little bruising. The pain was very minimal, more a feeling of numbness and pressure than actual pain. Armed with a pair of sunglasses and a stylish hat, my husband and I dined at local restaurants, went shopping and to museums while we were in Dallas. To the casual observer, I looked pretty normal without the sunglasses after about three weeks, but the swelling and numbness took almost four months before I really felt I looked just like me, only better. It was worth every minute! I am thrilled with the results! Anyone thinking of having facial rejuvenation do your homework and get the best surgeon for the job! That's what I did and his name is Dr. Sam T Hamra.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I had done my homework and educated myself on facelift procedures. I made appointments for a consultation with three of the most outstanding doctors in Dallas. My first and only consultation was with Dr. Sam T Hamra. It was so much more than his kind and gentle manner and his amazing staff that sold me. It was his passion! His life's work isn't business as usual but a continuing quest to give his patients the most lasting and natural results through his innovative techniques. Dr. Hamra is a brilliant surgeon with the finest team of nurses and staff ever assembled. If I had to do it again, I would definitely go with Dr. Hamra, even if it meant traveling across the country to get to him! I am beyond pleased with my results. It's been one year and it just keeps getting better! I wish I could give him 10 stars!