Facelift Nightmare......can't Believe It Happened - Dallas, TX

Had a facelift in 2012 and it looked amazing for...

Had a facelift in 2012 and it looked amazing for about 15 months, then a very prominent bulge appeared on the left side of my face. Went back to my PS and asked him to " only tighten up the are where the bulge was." He wanted to do a buccal fat pad reduction. After much research I told him I didn't want a buccal fat pad reduction and I didn't want any fat removed. Only the area tightened where the bulge was. He agreed. He said there would be no preop bloodwork necessary. On February 2014 I went back to have the area "tightened up." I was put to sleep using IV sedation and when I woke up he said " you had a great deal of subcutaneous fat in your lower face so I removed it, so I think you will like this sculpted look." The nightmare started! Very asymmetrical, gaunt, face. The pictures will tell the story. I asked for my money back and he refused!!

Dr warren Katz ruined my Face

Katz took large amount of subcutaneous fat out of my face and now my skin is very loose and sagging!

Face is getting rapidly worse

Losing shape and volume rapidly 2 years after PS removed large amount of fat from face.

Face is continuing to deteriorate and fall after large amount of fat was removed in 2012

Please refer to previous post. These are pics from today.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon