Got the Jowls and Hollow Eyes GONE for at Least 20 Years - Dallas, TX

I went to Dr Hamra in Dallas. Such a sweet man ,...

I went to Dr Hamra in Dallas. Such a sweet man , totally caring and pro. I had done about 6 months of research on the different procedures out there. My big issue was fillers VS the common facelift VS the Composite Facelift. I didn't like the bloated filler look , which only lasted 6 months at the most. I didn't think spending money on me was a waste. I did finance the procedure. I decided that the common facelift makes the face look pulled back to the ears where as the composite facelift will last the longest, I met a man who had it done over 20 years ago and other than his hair being gray he still looked fantastic. So that was what sold me on the best for me. I had it done in April 2016 and it took about 3 months to fully look alright again. I forget I am my worst critic. I compared pics of me at 35 to now and I am comparable only all the swelling is not down yet around my brown bones so my eyes are not completely back to normal yet. (No one can tell, I hear, among people who have no idea I had it done and even some who know) I hear it may take about 8 months but I don't care being that one year recoup is nothing to going the next 30 years looking old. Most of the swelling is down by 3 months. My new 35 YO look is what I wanted and I got it with Dr Hamra..... And it will last until I'm too old to care anymore. I love this procedure!!!! would do it again in a heart beat. Doctors including anesthesiologist were all wonderful and i was very well taken care of. Even the hospital I stayed at was premium.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is the best there is. I have seen many many people who have had it done and it is still in my mind and many other people the best procedure to do to get back to the 20 year younger look. I think he is one of the best face lift surgeons in the business and sweetest doctors in the business. This procedure blows fillers out of the water!!!!!! I am thrilled and feel wonderful after. His staff was fantastic and called me every 2-4 days for about a month afterwards.