face/neck lift, upper & lower blepharoplasty, eyebrow lift, perioral laser resurfacing, fat transfer to my forehead - Dallas, TX

I never dreamed that I would have cosmetic...

I never dreamed that I would have cosmetic surgery, but alas I found myself in need. Previously obese, I had lost 86 pounds and worked tirelessly to tone and sculpt my middle-aged body, but no amount of exercise could correct the sagging skin around my face, jawline, and eyes which was aging me by at least 10 years.

After months of research and consultations with several surgeons, my fiancé and I confidently selected Dr. Rohrich. We were at ease from the moment we met him and booked the surgery on the spot. We had long term vision, wanted every facet of my face and neck corrected, and gave Dr. Rohrich freedom to do his best work. However, also driving us was my son's wedding approaching in less than 8 weeks, so we were in a hurry to have the surgery and heal prior to the wedding and though Dr. Rohrich stays booked months in advance, he and his staff did backflips to get us scheduled so I could look my best as Mother of the Groom on March 10th.

Dr. Rohrich worked his magic, kept my fiancé well informed, and I woke afterwards in a pleasant, peaceful, and well appointed room in the Medallion Suites. We stayed in the onsite suite for 2 nights, and I was cared for impeccably by Dr. Rohrich’s team of nurses. Equally as notable is the care that was taken to ensure my fiancé’s comfort, and the direct access we had via phone 24x7 to Dr. Rohrich not only during our stay, but throughout my healing process since the surgery.

I continue to heal and will for a year, but the results you can already see in my pictures speak for themselves. Dr. Rohrich is not the least expensive surgeon out there, but you most certainly get what you pay for and if your appearance is important enough to address with a cosmetic surgeon, by all means, go for the best! Dr. Rohrich is skilled, brilliant, personable, attentive, communicative, artistic, funny, and caring, and I have nothing but praise for him and his team. I cannot recommend Dr. Rohrich highly enough.

Finally, I’m happy to report my son's wedding was last week and I beamed with my newly youthful and completely natural appearance! Thank you Dr. Rohrich. You have added life to my years!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon