My Experience with Dr David Sieber - Dallas, TX

Dr Sieber performed a facelift and lower lid...

Dr Sieber performed a facelift and lower lid procedure in May 2016. He is an incredibly skilled Plastic Surgeon. I could no be happier with the results of my surgery . From the very first appointment to my last was by far the best experience I have ever had with. Doctor. First and foremost he listens to what his patient wants. He treated me like I was his only patient... which clearly I was not. He answered every question and concern I had . I knew in my heart prior to surgery I had made the best choice with Dr Sieber.His bedside manner is second to none and after my procedure he gave me his cell phone number to call him any time I had a question or concern. When I called he promptly answered my questions and gave me peace if mind.if you choose him rest assure you are in good hands. He is passionate about his field of expertise. Sadly he has moved to San Francisco . If I ever need a little touch up I will fly out there to him.Thank you Dr Sieber for helping me feel good about how I look. I get compliments every day and even turn some heads !!!!
Bay Area General Surgeon