Multiple Procedures - April 2016 - Dallas, TX

After thinking about having the Blepharoplasty...

After thinking about having the Blepharoplasty procedure for two or three years, I spoke with a doctor friend who recommended I see Dr. Steven White (I recognized his name because he is listed as one of the top doctors in his field in American Airlines' American Way magazine). Everything about Dr. White and his staff are so professional that I immediately felt completely comfortable and decided to proceed during my initial office visit. Since it wouldn't interfere/conflict with the blepharoplasty procedure, Dr. White recommended that I also consider adding a septum/turbinate procedure in order to eliminate or, at least, substantially remediate my severe sleep apnea. I agreed to do that procedure as well. Dr. White's extraordinary attention to detail, which to me is critically important, was particularly evident when I received the detailed pre-op/day-of-surgery/post-op instructions, which I followed to the letter. The day of surgery and overnight stay in the hospital went exactly as planned. My post-op also went well...no complications. It's been about two months since my procedures and I'm completely satisfied. I was very impressed by the level of care and concern displayed toward me both as a patient and as an individual. There is no question that if/when I consider any additional procedures, I will want Dr. White to perform them.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. White is very professional. Everything about his approach, his manner, and his attention to detail, gave me the level of comfort and confidence I needed to proceed. His post-op follow-up was great. And, most important, the results are exactly what I expected.