My Experience Lower Lid Blepharoplasty - Dallas, TX

While shopping online for a plastic surgeon I ran...

While shopping online for a plastic surgeon I ran across the Real Self page and decided to inquire about Dr. Standefer. I requested information online on a Saturday night and I was contacted by the Office Consultant the following Monday. The entire procedure was explained to me in great detail and I was given the opportunity to ask questions w/o feeling rushed.

Once my surgery was scheduled, I met with Dr. Standefer(who, by the way, is so pleasant and down to earth) and Jeri , the RN for my pre-op visit where once again, the procedure was explained in great detail.

Sherri, the surgery tech was also so comforting and helpful from the beginning of the surgery to the very end. The entire office staff was so very polite and helpful throughout the entire process. They were so accessible when I had questions regarding my aftercare and all concerns were addressed satisfactorily. Some of these concerns were even addressed after hours.

I can not say enough about Dr. Standefer and his entire office staff. I am VERY pleased with my end results. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Standefer. Hopefully the pictures I post will appear. The before picture doesn't do justice in showing just how bad my under eye bags were. There has been a drastic change in my eye appearance. I look less tired. Bags are gone!!! Dr. Standefer is the best!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Standerfer is so mild mannered and personable. He is very knowledgeable. He went into great detail explaining my lower lid blepharoplasty and allowed me to ask as many questions as I needed to. Dr. Standefer is also very accessible, if required, post surgery. Two thumbs up and a 5 star rating for Dr. Standefer.