64 Year Old with Saggy Eyelids - Dallas, TX

I had my upper lids done at the same time as I had...

I had my upper lids done at the same time as I had my full facelift with Dr. Standerfer. The main reason I went to see him was to talk about my sagging neck, which I have had my whole life. I asked him what else he might suggest to make me not look over 60. He told me that most people notice other's eyes first. I knew my upper lids were beginning to sag and I also knew I seemed to have dark circles under my eyes. Dr. Standerfer suggested that I also have those small fat pads (that is why they look like dark circles, it is just fat) removed. After reading many reviews on all of these procedures and looking at many before and after pics, I decided to just have my upper lids done during my facelift surgery. I should have done the lowers at the same time...but maybe another time. It has only been slightly over 2 months and I am very pleased. I did not have any real trouble with my eyes (stitches bothering me, dry eyes, or such). I did develop some very small bumps in the corner of my right eye where the stitch was started and placed under the skin there. Dr. Standerfer has given me 2 shots of steroids into those bumps (it did not hurt at all) to help dissolve them and they are now really hardly noticeable to me, and not really to anyone else anyway. I will say my eyes are taking the longest to recover after that part of my surgery. My neck is 1,000 times better than before! I will say it was very worthwhile to have these things done. Why did I wait so long?

Before and after photos of my face and eyes - 64 year old who had full facelift and upper eye surgery

Just thought I would post some better pictures of before and after. The before picture was made in August 2015 and the After picture was made August 27, 2016, which has been 10 weeks after my surgeries. I am totally pleased with the results!!!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Standerfer on a morning news show in Dallas. I went to the Fresh Image Cosmetic Surgery Center website to look at before and after photos of some of his patients (www.freshimagecenter.com). I had already had 2 other consultations with other doctors over the last few years and decided to have one more with him. I was so pleased with him and his staff. All were so friendly and he spent so much time with me explaining how he would do each procedure. I can not say enough good words about his manner and skills with what I had done! I am one very pleased lady!