53 Years Old Asian. Had Done upper and lower Blepharoplasty and Breast Argumentation. - Dallas, TX

I had Upper and Lower blepharoplasty April 27. I...

I had Upper and Lower blepharoplasty April 27. I had done with my Breast 3rd Argmemnation with same Dr. My eyes are still swelling...and my middle eyes incision is wrinkle.. and little uneven... maybe right eye is more swelling then left one... I know it's take time to heal.. Trying to be patient and happy.. : )

2 weeks

Still some swelling and un evn eyes... I hope get better... I feel so sad all day..

Much happier

Still swelling some area, especially right eye..Little tiny bump on my left top eyelid. But seems like getting better. I went wedding last night. Put makeup. feels better.

4 weeks

My left eyes lower scar is healing well.. But my right side scar is swelling and raised. I'm going to see Dr for check out tomorrow morning...

5 Weeks

My eyes getting much better.. Usually my left eye is Swollen every morning. But seems like no more morning Swollen. Still little swelling. I'm been using silicon scare gel and silicon scar sheets every night. My scar is getting soft. : ) Kind of nervous about cancun trip next month... I need lots sun screen wear hats sunglass and try stay shed as much i can. : )

5 Weeks Photos with makeup

5 Weeks

My right eye heal slow. every morning my right eye swollen. I use ice pack apply to my eye about 10-15 min. Pic with makeup on.

Getting better everyday

Getting much better everyday. Still swollen morning.So I need put ice on my eyes. Put makeup and went lunch with my husband.

Almost 2 month.

Little still swollen area right side lower eye lid. Keep massaging. Hopefully go away. My eyes are getting pretty good .

before and after

Went follow up appointment. Dr showed me my pre op pictures. Wow... I look so old... I'm still healing process. But Glad did surgery. Dr did good job.

4 month

Still have little bump on left side . I think scar build up?? I'm not sure and right side low eye lid is still small bump... My Dr said keep massage it. so far love my result.

Almost one year

I still have some tiny bump under eye lid, But I like the result.

One more picture

Irving Plastic Surgeon

He is breast augmentation expert. He does great job with my breast argmentation. But not sure with my eye surgery yet. Hopefully my end result is good as my breast.