Dr Recommended Restylane Lyft for Under Eye Cheek Area for Loss of Volume and Some Crepiness. - Dallas, TX

I've had several Restylane injections for my...

I've had several Restylane injections for my "hollowness" under my eyes over the years. I've been very happy with the results. Very long lasting on me for some reason (since 2009 - present 2016). I find that only Restylane and Juvaderm have any lasting affects on me. Restylane silk does nothing and once the swelling is gone , so is the effects. I've had some loss of volume on my cheek area under my eyes and it made me look saggy and some crepiness under my eyes. Dr Sule recommend using Restylane Lyft to plump things up. I agreed. Everything was similar to all the other injections but for the area that was injected. He told me that this filler was a bit thicker than the regular Restyland and was used alot for this area of the face. I bruised and swelled up the next day, nothing major but similar to before. Kinda looked like a bee sting. I did not take anything for the week before that would cause more bruising (fish oil, Advil....). I also took Quercetin with bromelain capsules and Arnicare tablets a few days before and after injections. I slept upright for about 5 nights to help with swelling and rubbed Arnicare cream on the site as well. I iced but only for the first 24 hrs off and on. I'm happy with the results really changed my look. Made me more perky and less tired looking. Healed up well but did take a good two weeks for it to smooth out. Hoping it lasts as long as the regular Restylane.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

What can I say? I first met him in 2002 after he took over my ENT that has sadly passed. He did surgery on my sinuses. I joked about him fixing my eyes while I was under and he suggested fillers. I waited till 2009 to look him up again about having some fillers done. He's very conservative about his work and I like that. He's always done me right and has even gone above and beyond to help me out with my sinuses. He is a nice guy and a gentleman. I trust and like him enough that after moving to the Bay area in Northern California, I go and see him while visiting in the Dallas area.