Fixed my Weak Chin. Perfect Results - Dallas, TX

I've always been insecure about an underdeveloped...

I've always been insecure about an underdeveloped chin but fear kept me from seeking cosmetic correction. I was afraid I'd look too different, afraid of what others might think and uncertain of the results. There are so many frightening accounts online but Dr. Bogden's 3D imaging and excellent reviews motivated me to seek a consultation. He listened to my concerns and gave me exactly what I asked for. Recovery was a breeze with no swelling, bruising or numbness and perfect symmetry. 4 days post op and I am walking in public looking better than ever before. I'm so thankful for finding him and as long as his practice is around I'll never hesitate to correct a cosmetic issue again. Dr. Bogden does amazing body work but I can attest that his facial work is just as amazing. He respects his patient's privacy and doesn't use your photos if you aren't comfortable with it.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I was very shy about getting cosmetic surgery. I didn't want anyone to know because I was afraid it would reflect badly on my character. Dr. Bogden understood this and was careful to correct the issue without overdoing it. My results are so natural that even my mother wouldn't know, just a week later. Be honest with him about what you want and know that he can deliver. I don't recommend ever worrying about what other people think because you know yourself best. Dr. Bogden won't read your mind, so you need to tell him what you want and trust that he can make that come true.