Much Better Already - Dallas, TX

Let me start off by stating I’m skeptical of...

Let me start off by stating I’m skeptical of many things available that claim to reduce the appearance of cellulite, but after much research, I decided to take the plunge and try Cellfina. I had the procedure on February 22nd. Three weeks in, and I have already noticed a difference, especially on my buttocks. It really works. I followed ALL of the instructions provided my doctor and everything is going great. If you bruise easily, take Arnica prior to the procedure. I took it for two weeks prior and two weeks after to minimize the bruising. I also ate a lot of pineapples and drank a lot of pineapple juice one week prior and one week after the procedure. It made a difference for me. My bruising is practically gone after 2 ½ weeks. As far as the pain, one a scale of 1-5, I would say it was a 1. I talked and laughed during the entire procedure. Do your homework and select a good doctor that has performed the procedure multiple times. My doctor, Bradley Hubbard of Dallas, Texas was AWESOME. He explained what to expect before and after and he was honest about the areas that he could treat. The REALITY is it does not work on all forms of cellulite such as the lines under your buttocks and certain parts of your inner thighs. The procedure is most effective on dimpled skin on your buttocks and the outer parts of your thighs. Your doctor can explain what will work for you. If you have any apprehension, take a deep breath and go for it. You will feel so much better about your appearance. Good luck to all.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon