51 Years Old. Needed Help with Tired Hooded Eyelids and Low Eyebriws. Dallas, TX

Pictures didn't post

So so happy! Best thing I could have ever done for myself. I was AlWAYS told how tired I looked when I was well rested. Now I look refreshed and awake. And I love how my eye makeup and liner doesn't smudge anymore!

Help! Can't upload photos from my iPhone!

Can anyone help me with uploading photos from my iPhone? It's telling me my photos are too large.

More pics

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough praise for Dr Jay Burns. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions, fears and concerns. I never felt rushed in my appointments. He spent as much time with me as I needed. I had very bad hooded eyelids that needed a blepharoplasty as well as a brow lift. I was very nervous of the brow lift. But dr burns explained it all so well to me as to why I woujd benefit from it. He never tried to "sell me" on any procedure, just explained his opinion and let me decide on my own. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. His artistic eye and ability is outstanding. Recovery was a breeze. Don't let it scare you. I was back to work in three weeks. Most people can go back at 2 weeks. I just bruise terribly and work in front of the public and I needed more time for the bruising to disappear. Six months after I healed my eyebrows relaxed a little which Dr Burns agreed I needed a redo of the brow lift and to be a little more aggressive with my degree of lift. He is an artist. He always said he is conservative and works for a natural look. Not an overdone and " worked on" look. My eyelid skin just needed more tightening as I was so bad to begin with. He redid the brow lift at no cost. I only had to pay for the OR and anesthesia. He wants his patients happy as he has stated that his patients are his advertising of his work. I will eventually go back to Dr Burns for my future lower face lift in a couple of years. I know I am in good hands with him. Also I loved all his nurses and patient coordinator. They are super helpful with all my questions. Especially Tara his nurse. Love her!! You will love your outcome with Dr Burns! Wonderful christian man!