I Wish I'd Met Dr. Sam T. Hamra and His Staff Much Sooner!

I'd had a very bad breast reduction done by...

I'd had a very bad breast reduction done by another doctor. I thought I'd done my homework and selected someone who would do a good job. I was VERY embarrassed with my outcome and was sad because I thought I had to live my life looking like that. My close friend had her breast reduction done by Dr. Hamra. I saw her seven days after her surgery. She was so delighted, she lifted her shirt and showed everyone who had time to look! I almost cried when I saw her results. She looked AMAZING in only seven days after her procedure (she's 65). She suggested that I go see Dr. Hamra. Dr. Hamra and his staff were kind and understanding (I was crying during my consultation). He corrected my failed breast reduction procedure! I'm so thankful that he considered correcting another physician's failed work. I'm thrilled with my results! I've recommended others to Dr. Hamra and they are happy as well. Now, I'm 60 years old with cute teenaged breasts. Who's cute? That would be ME!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon