Dr Richard Ha (Breast Reduction) - Dallas, TX

Loved his nurse - wish I had gotten her name. He...

Loved his nurse - wish I had gotten her name. He is very dry, but knowledgeable. today is 2.5 weeks since my consultation and I received a phone call from Heather letting me know insurance had approved my reduction. I was excited and she was ready for me to book. However she did not know what amount, if any I would have to pay out of pocket (information anyone needs to know before booking), and could not tell me if I would be staying overnight. She was very friendly and said she would find out and be giving me a call soon.

March 31 Surgery Date

Getting ready for survey! Less than two weeks. I have so many thoughts!
Will I end up to big or too small? Will they stay perky? Will they be firm? How much pain will I have?
Dr Ha just didn't seem very approachable, praying his nurse that was there for the consultation will be there for surgery. I don't want huge scars that extend up into my cleavage like some pictures I have seen.
I can't wait to have the back relief and improve my posture and activity levels!
Here goes nothing!

Dr Ha - Breast Reduction Yesterday

Outstanding doctor! He was just as exciting for me as I was. Very attentive to detail and answered each question I had thoroughly and with patience.

Post Op pictures!

Stitches come out tomorrow (areola stitches are the only non dissolvable stitches I have). Here are pictures of the last few days healing! So amazed with the work my PS did.

2 Week PO Appointment

Love love love this doctor and his staff! I got silicone scar sheets today and so impressed with how far I've come in little time!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Outstanding - compassionate and attentive to detail!