24 Year Old with Excruciating Shoulder Pain - Dallas, TX

Ever since I was about 13 years old, I have had...

Ever since I was about 13 years old, I have had large breasts. I am now 24 years old, 5'4", 155lbs, with 36G breasts. I have suffer from neck pain and shoulder pain on a regular basis. I began researching breast reduction surgery when I was 16 years old, and have always been a bit nervous. Well I finally went for it, but It all happened so quickly. I searched through realself for surgeons in Dallas TX and came across the great reviews for Dr. Farah Kahn. I scheduled my consultation for January 18th. Dr Khan was very professional and informative. She explained how the process of requesting my approval through insurance works. I was expecting to wait 4 weeks for a response.

I found out yesterday, January 26th that my insurance approved the claim. My surgery is scheduled for February 18th and I couldn't be happier. I will post an update after the surgery. But if you are looking for a great surgeon in Dallas, Dr. Khan is perfect!

Update One

So my surgery date is now Feb 25th. I have my pre-op appointment on Monday and I'm very excited. I'll Keep you guys posted with photos after the procedure.

So, I went in for my Pre Op yesterday. Every day I feel more at ease with the surgeon I chose. Of course we all have doubts. But I walked into my preop appointment with a notebook in hand and a full page of questions that kept haunting me. Dr. Khan and her nurse Ms. Betty were extremely informative. I also call and email the receptionist Hannah with my questions and I was sure that I had been getting on everyone's nerves. But they have all remained very professional, super nice, and willing to help in any way. They even put a rush on my lab orders, which got done this morning by the way. 9 days until surgery. Gearing up for freedom of my shoulder pains. I will definitely be giving my overall experience and rating of Dr. Khan after the procedure. Much thanks to the office of Khan Plastic Surgery.

2 days post op

OMG MY LIFE HAS CHANGED! first things first.... I feel nothing more than a little soreness! I wasn't prescribed heavy pain pills and was only prescribed antibiotics to fight infection and ibuprofen 800 for inflammation and pain. I can't tell you how happy I am to be up and moving so soon after surgery. Dr. Khan's nurse, Mrs. Betty, has assured me that I need to keep moving, lifting my arms, etc. All the things others have said they couldn't do. Apparently it's all in Dr. Khan's technique. And I'm glad about it. I do have drains, they can be kind of annoying. But hopefully the drains are coming out on Monday. I feel great and once the swelling goes down I'll be even better. I have post Op photos, I had great results. Dr khan is amazing.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khan has changed my life. She performed a breast reduction surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. I was a 36 F/G. And now I'm closer to a D/DD. Dr khan is very informative, and amazing at her work. Her bed side manner is amazing and she is the sweetest person. I'm very glad I chose her as my surgeon. Her technique is great since I was up and moving the next day, without having heavy pain meds. I am so happy with the results and have already recommended 2 family members to her. Dr. Khan is the best!