Breast Reconstruction After Double Mastectomy - Dallas, TX

I'm 25 years old and was diagnosed with breast...

I'm 25 years old and was diagnosed with breast cancer. I was devastated and thought I would never physically look like a 25 year old ever again. Then I met Dr. Hubbard and his staff and my entire outlook and attitude changed. He looked me in the eye and promised me he could and would make me look normal and that it was his top priority, just as it was mine. He spent a lot of time with me at my initial appointment, asking me what I wanted from this surgery, explaining all of my options, and answering my unlimited amount of questions. I woke up from surgery and despite my incisions I looked completely normal! I was so happy with the outcome that I almost didn't believe it. Of course, my tissue expanders weren't filled completely (which is normal post op) so I was flat chested, but I looked the same! He totally delivered on his promise and more! I still see him for weekly visits to fill my expanders. He continues to deliver on his promise every week. He even called me after hours to discuss questions I had (I've NEVER had a doctor do this!). He is optimistic and reassuring at every step assuring me that while the process is long, the outcome is so worth it and he has been 100% correct. His bedside manner is unmatched. He is genuinely caring, nice, and sympathetic to any and every cause. He has listened to my many concerns and has answered every single one of them. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about him.

His office staff is also the best! While everyone is overly nice, I've worked with his assistant Kate the most. She is just as genuinely nice and caring as Dr. Hubbard. I've called her several times (sometimes even after hours) and she always returns my calls with answers right away. She is so knowledgeable about her profession that half of the time she answers my questions before I even see Dr. Hubbard. She is simply amazing!

I've never looked forward to going to the doctor but that changed when I met Dr. Hubbard and his staff. I feel and look better each time I leave his office. They are hands down the BEST plastic surgery office.

I'm a registered nurse myself and a colleague of mine was also diagnosed with breast cancer. She wasn't happy with her reconstruction and I told her Dr. Hubbard can fix it. I am that confident in him and his staff. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Thank you Dr. Hubbard and staff, especially Kate, for making this difficult journey so easy on me!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon