BL/A Was One of the Best Decisions That I've Made!!! - Dallas, TX

I never wanted to be large breasted, I just wanted...

I never wanted to be large breasted, I just wanted to restore the volume and shape that my breasts had prior to pregnancy and breastfeeding. I know that there are several women who are in the same situation that I was in, and may be anxious about undergoing surgery. I just want to say that it's worth it...not for a spouse or partner, but for you!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

This review is long overdue. First I must say that I am not the average patient. I'm a physician married to a physician, so we both had a lot of questions and concerns. Also, I have some health concerns that we knew could have affected the healing process. This being said, Dr. Hubbard put our minds at ease from the very start. He was patient in answering our questions and explaining the procedure in detail. I didn't feel like I was getting the "cookie cutter" treatment, like other plastic surgeons seemed to recommend, rather I felt that Dr. Hubbard was customizing the procedures to meet my specific needs. I never felt rushed at my appointments, and his staff was so warm and always made me feel like I was an old friend. They were very accommodating and gracious. Julie and Kate checked up on me a few times in the weeks leading up to my surgery, and several times in the weeks and months following my surgery. Going into the procedure, I left if to Dr. Hubbard to decide on the final size of the implants, and he did a phenomenal job. I wanted a natural, but youthful look - and he achieved this beautifully! I was worried about the scars from a lift, but they are so faint that they are barely noticeable. I know that other individuals on realself have mentioned the postoperative pain from augmentation, but I hardly noticed any discomfort from the breast lift/augmentation. Due to my pre-existing health condition, I don't do well with narcotics. Dr. Hubbard used exparel intraoperatively for the pain, and the pain control was so great that I didn't require any narcotics (just a few doses of regular, old tylenol). Overall, I am so pleased with the results of my lift/augmentation. It has drastically improved my confidence. Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Hubbard and his staff to anyone considering a breast lift/augmentation.